Monday 3 March 2014

Man Wearing Barbie Costume Accused Of Sexual Assault


A California man is accused of sexually assaulting a woman while wearing a pink Barbie costume, authorities say.
Gregory Schwartz, 40, was arrested Sunday afternoon in conjunction with the alleged assault, which took place Friday afternoon in the bathroom of a San Diego Big Lots store.
The victim, who asked not to be identified, said she was using the restroom when the suspect entered her stall dressed in the Barbie costume.
"I was looking and I saw two feet slowly planting on the floor and they were a man's bare feet. He went underneath the stall really quickly and then he came into my stall and the door was still locked. I didn't even have time to act," she told KGTV-TV. "He grabbed my neck and he pushed me all the way against the wall and he started squeezing my neck and I start yelling from the top of my lungs and then he covered my mouth."
She noticed the suspect was wearing a Barbie outfit and suspects he stole it from the store.
The victim fought back, and managed to escape. Schwartz ran out soon after with a jacket over his pink Barbie shirt.
When a security guard confronted him, Schwartz allegedly threatened him with a screwdriver and ran off, NBC San Diego reported.
He was not wearing the Barbie costume at the time of his arrest, according to a police spokesman who declined to comment on if the outfit has been recovered.
As of Monday morning, the suspect had not been arraigned.
The San Diego Police Department's Sex Crimes division is investigating the incident. Anyone with information is asked to call 619-531-2210.
read more...
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 The Manasseh Post • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top