Sunday 2 March 2014

10 Things That SUCK About Being Short

5'2 is the new 6'1. Sigh... a shorty can dream. In fact, it's one of the only things we can do. Here are 10 grievances of short people.
 10. Hugging is nearly impossible.
short problems hug
And don't even get me started on the other bases.

9. WHAT ARE THESE? PANTS FOR LEBRON?

short problems pants
No, but really. Can you hem 5' off these pants, please?

8. Pool Games Can Be A Life or Death Situation.

short problems pool
This pool is 5'. I'VE BEEN TREADING WATER FOR AN HOUR. Also, people are always wanting to throw you around. It's just water! It won't hurt! Don't they know there's a brain in there??

7. People routinely think THIS is okay.

short problems arm
I REPEAT…Don't you know there's a brain in there????

6. You know you will never be able to throw your hands up at Beyonce.

short problems independent
Question, tell me what you think about me? I buy my own diamonds and I buy my own rings. But they are on the top shelf. Can you please help me get them down?

5. BOOGERS. OTHER PEOPLE'S BOOGERS.

short problems boogers
When you are living in a constant state of looking up, you've seen some things. Oh, the things that I've seen. Shudders.

4. Your Feet Never Touch The Ground.

short problems feet
And not in the whimsical metaphorical way. In a very real way.

3. Concerts Be Damned.

short problems concert
There will ALWAYS be someone taller in front of you making the concert a 2 hour contemplation on bane or lice. Whatever, we're better off skipping concerts. From what I hear, it's just a whole lot of "Independent Women" covers.

2. This Travesty.

short problems chart
Dear God, why? I need the extra money to get all my pants hemmed.

1. AND THIS TRAVESTY.

short problems suitcase
Until the day you die.

Source - www.Smosh.com

read more...
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 The Manasseh Post • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top