Wednesday 26 February 2014

What Women Think vs What Men Think



No matter how hard you try to hide, sometimes your body betrays you. A funny take on what women think versus what men are thinking when they cross paths in public.

Oh my god, she is so sexy. 
Oh that guy is checking me out. 

I hope he isn't trying to hit on me. 
She's coming my way. I am gonna lick my lips a little quick to get them all sexy. 

Eww. Did he just lick his lips? Damn, I've got a cramp. Okay, let's just stretch it out a little bit. 
Yes, she likes the guns. I know a little extra baby oil was a good idea. Look at her. Trying to front like she got a cramp.

How is that run going? 
Oh no, here we go. Just smile and be nice. 

It's going. How are yours? 
Oh my god. She smiled at me. She wants my dick. 

Great. Tim. Nice to meet you. Danny, nice to meet you. Hell yeah. She's looking at me right into my eyes. Trying to make me fall in love. Oh I'm right there with you baby. Is that unibrow?

Source - Drifting Heart
read more...
Share this article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 The Manasseh Post • All Rights Reserved.
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Template Design by BTDesigner • Powered by Blogger
back to top